Jason ( AKA Death) sent me an email asking if I could post up the steps involved in performing the update to the Nokia N91.
So Jason i have simply reposted your comment.
As im sure Jason will agree , dont do this untill you backup your contacts and data on your phone FIRST!
2. Click on any PC updateable phone, I chose N70
3. Keep clicking NEXT until you are told to download the PC Nokia Firmware Update program
4. Download and install the program
5. Open it and connect your power cable and USB to the phone. Put it on PC Suite
6. Click Next and agree to the terms which are that all phone settings ect. will be erased. Everything thats on the Hard Drive will stay.
7. Click next and it will download the firmware package. It might take a while. I have 1.5 MB connection and it took about 10 mins to download
8. It will automatically Start installing the firmware. IT IS TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING AT THIS POINT. do NOT disconnect to anything of that sort.
9. Watch your phone go on and off. Dont panic, it will come back on. It will say “Nokia N91 Test mode” and then you’re done. The phone will turn off.
10. Turn it on and re-do your settings and enjoy your new awsome phone, Lets see if it truly rocks as claimed eh?